Filter Slice with Uniform Meshes
Boegger filter mesh slices are mainly made of copper wires, low carbon steel wires, black iron wires and stainless steel wires. And then they are cut into different shapes for screens or filtering equipment. They have high filtration precision, uniform meshes and they can filter evenly. Our filter meshes are rust resistant and durable. They are mainly used for sieving grain powder, filtering liquid and gas.
Stainless steel wire mesh are rust resistant and suitable for acid-based environment to filter liquid.
Dutch woven wire mesh's structure is tight, and the hole of it is very small, so it is mainly used for liquid-gas filtration.
- Material: 302, 304, 304L, 306, 316, 316L stainless steel wires, low carbon steel wires, brass wires, nickel wires, copper wires, aluminum wires, galvanized iron wires.
- Length: 30m - 120m.
- Width: 0.1m - 1.6m.
- Wire diameter: 0.02mm - 3.40mm.
- Aperture: 20μm - 100μm.
- Mesh count: 150 mesh - 635 mesh.
- Weave type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave.
- Filtration rating: 2μm - 200μm.
- Edge: flash or closed selvage.
- Standard: ISO9001, SGS, LFGB,CSA.
- Packing: wrapped with plastic and put into carton box.
|Aperture (μm)||Wire Dia. (mm)||Mesh count||Yield strength (warp/weft) (N/cm)||Aperture ratio (%)||Theoretically free flow area (%)||Thickness (mm)|
- Corrosion resistant.
- Acid and alkali resistant.
- Rust resistant.
- High filtration efficiency.
- High temperature resistant.
- Easy to clean.
- Long working life.
Our company's filter slices have various applications, and they are widely used in mine industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry and fossil oil industry, especially in acid-base environment. Those mesh slices are mainly applied to liquid filtration, screening, gas-liquid separation, solid-liquid separation and dustproof.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.