Separation Sieve with High Filtration Fineness
Boegger Industech Limited test sieves are sorted into two types, namely woven wire mesh sieves and perforated metal plate sieves. They are also called separation sieves. And woven wire mesh sieves are the most widely used one for the analysis of various laboratory sampling and particles. In scientific laboratories and quality inspection departments, both of them are designed to distribute different particles size and test the impurity content of liquid or solid. Therefore, our test sieves are mainly used in foodstuff, chemical, mining, pharmaceutical industries.
Perforated test sieve has high strength and corrosion resistant, therefore it mainly used for particle filtration.
Stainless steel wires woven wire mesh sieve has high aperture and filtration precision for liquid-solid separation.
- Materials: stainless steel wires, brass wires, bronze wires, galvanized iron wires, carbon steel wires, nylon wires, chrome plate, copper plate, stainless steel plate.
- Wire diameter: 0.025mm - 2.0mm.
- Sieve diameter: 5cm - 50cm.
- Thickness: 0.6mm - 0.7mm.
- Height: 3.5cm - 10cm.
- Mesh count: 5 mesh - 1200 mesh.
- Weave type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, dutch twill weave, reverse weave.
- Packing: waterproof paper then plastic bag.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Acid and alkali resistant.
- Wear resistant.
- High temperature resistant.
- Uniform aperture size.
- High filtration precision.
- Long service life.
Our test sieves are mainly used for the analysis and classification of powdery material, measurement of particles, screening and testing of grain size in chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgy and agricultural industries.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.